Home > Wine >

  Cune "Vina Real" Crianza 2010 (Rioja, Spain)
Cune Vina Real Crianza


 
List Price: $17.99
Our Price: $15.00
Sale Price: $12.99
You save $5.00!

Product Code: W0788

Description
 

Cune "Vina Real" Crianza is a blend of 90% Tempranillo and the other 10% is composed of Graciano, Garnacha and Mazuelo. All the grapes come principally from the "Rioja Alavesa" sub-zone on sunny south-facing slopes running down from the Sierra de Cantabria mountain range to the Ebro river. Cune Vina Real aged for 12 months in American oak casks and another two years in bottle.

Dark ruby/purple in color, Cune "Vina Real" Crianza is a bold, luscious, yet nuanced Rioja with crisp raspberry, cherry, morello fruit and earth characteristics. Assertive tannins and balanced acidity last through the lengthy, minerally finish. This Crianza will continue to evolve for another 4-5 years and can be enjoyed through 2019.


Product of Spain
Alcohol by Volume: 13.5%

Share your knowledge of this product with other customers... Be the first to write a review

Browse for more products in the same category as this item:

Wine
Wine > Wine By Price > $10.00 - $19.99
Wine > Wine By Type > Tempranillo
Wine > Wine By Region > Spain
Wine > Wine By Region > Spain > All Spain
Wine > Wine By Region > Spain > Rioja
Wine > Wine By Region
Wine > Wine By Price
Wine > Wine By Type