First established in 1719, Chateau Larose-Trintaudon was a blossoming estate owned by Jean-Pierre du Pontet, who had bought the property at auction. However, during the phylloxera epidemic in the mid-nineteenth century, the estate's vineyards were ruined and although the property changed hands several times, it remained unused. This changed in 1963 when the estate was purchased by the Forner family who restored the vineyards and winery to their former glory.
Chateau Larose-Trintaudon Haut Medoc is an elegant, fruit-forward red composed of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot. Matured in French oak for twelve months, lovely notes of cherry, blackberry and blueberry are underscored by hints of subtly sweet vanilla and spice. Soft tannins and balanced acidity lend structure to the long finish.
Product of France
Alcohol by Volume: 13.7%